· Brave it out to Brooklyn to rollerskate with the hipsters.
· Head to the South Street Seaport to catch Citizen Cope play their sonic folk for free.
· Get your early 90's on and catch Boyz II Men with En Vogue at B.B. King's. No, seriously.
· Up your artistic cred and catch the HOWL festival's experimental short films at the Two Boots Theater.
· Celebrate late writer Dorothy Parker's birthday with an Algonquin Round Table walking tour.
· You're not actually watching HBO's Entourage, are you? Thought not. Get out of the apartment and check out the cheeky ladies of Red Hot Burlesque.