· Go meet the editors of the Onion, a crew most likely funnier than us, and just as socially awkard.
· Some good stuff among the mostly bad stuff from the kind folks at CMJ, depending on your hipster quotient: TV on the Radio at Irving Plaza; Sufjan Stevens at Mercury Lounge.
· Easing the pain of last night's hangover for a good cause, and getting an early start on Sunday's to boot: Beer on the Pier, an outdoor sampling of suds from over 200 breweries worldwide, takes over Pier 51 today. Some of the money goes to the Friends of Gateway National Park, which is evidently in New York.
· Already drunk? Go shopping without breaking the bank account: The Biggest Tag Sale ever invades Central Park, with a portion of the proceeds going to build schools or something.
· Three words: explicit muppet sex. Go see Team America today.