· Video games, flat-screen TVs, and Japanese Anime: stoned slackers unite at the eNerGy Anime and Game Festival, held at the Tribeca Performing Arts Center. Retarded capitalization is theirs, not ours.
· Pour some of your 40 out for the irascible Ol Dirty Bastard and check out "Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai" tonight at the BAM Rose Cinema tonight, which is scored by fellow Clan-er the RZA. [BAM]
· Rothko re-opens. The hipsters rejoice by offering up free Red Stripe from 1am-4am and free well drinks from 3am-4am. [What's Up NYC]
· MoMA is back! Better make use of today's free admission, cause you sure as hell aren't gonna go when you have to fork over 20 bucks to get inside. [MoMA]
· For a politically powerless and socially marginalized bunch, the homeless sure do have a lot of star power on their side! Tonight at the New School, Peter Jennings interviews artist Ed Ruscha and "corporate sponsor" Donald Marron on the matter. [CFTH]
· Break away from Desperate Housewives and thrash about to Swedish garage rockers The Hives at Webster Hall. [Upcoming]
· Obsessed with your dog, Mister Fluffers? Talk to your cats more than you talk to your friends? Isolate yourself amongst likeminded freaks at the Pet Mixer. [Amity Zone]