Those tireless kids at The Smoking Gun have done it again, having obtained 6 pages of disgustingly detailed evidence in the child molestation case against freakish pop star Michael Jackson. We've waded our way through the documents and if the following allegations are true, we're throwing out our copies of History. In the interest of journalism, we'd like to share some things that are sure to be the highlights of this upcoming courtroom drama. The best of the worst as compiled for your convenience after the jump.
[Warning: This is really bothersome stuff.]
· Jackson was a generous man, allegedly giving children wine, vodka, Jim Beam, tequila, and Bacardi. Often the alcohol was hidden in soda cans and referred to as "Jesus juice."
· Jackson liked to make prank calls with the boys, often asking those who answered the phone, "Does your pussy stink?"
· The boys claim that Jackson kept them away from "clocks and dates."
· Jackson liked to look up pornography with his child friends and kept several adult magazines on hand.
· Once, when enjoying porn with the accusers, young son Prince was sleeping nearby. Jackson claimed Prince was "really missing out."
· Jackson allegedly groped one of the boys while the child was driving a golf cart. The child said nothing as Jackson reached over and grabbed his penis.
· Jackson allegedly showed one child how to "jack off" and then took the boy's soiled underwear after they were done. When searching Neverland, police found little boys' underpants hidden in the bathroom of Jackson's daughter, Paris.
· Old testimony from Jordie Chandler, Jackson's former accuser, "includes distinctive 'splotches' on [Jackson's] buttocks and one on his penis, 'which is a light color similar to the color of his face.' The boy's information was so precise, he even pinpointed where the splotch fell while Jackson's penis was erect, the length of the performer's pubic hair, and that he was circumcised."
The Predator [TSG]