· Jonathan Cheban gets the honor of being a Loathsome Leftover. Better late than never. [NY Press]
· Tomorrow's Times corrections are now available. [Politicker]
· Daily News editor Michael Cooke rapes and pillages the business section, leaves only personal finance behind. [E&P]
· Ashlee Simpson's backstage rider includes pickle relish and pre-recorded sequences. She HAS to lip-sync, it's in her contract! [TSG]
· Our favorite reader translation of the Tory Burch Haiku: "I live in a third floor walk-up and order Chinese a lot / I love J-Lo's Hats / I have no idea how to sew."