If you’ve spent enough time on the subway in New York, you’ve probably noticed the train-conductors pointing at a striped black-and-white sign each time they pull into a station. The conductors are required to do this to show they’ve fully arrived on the platform.
So Yosef Lerner and Rose Sacktor decided to have a little fun. Feeling sorry for the conductors who spend their whole day “in that small booth, alone,” they duo decided to stand at subway stations in New York holding special signs knowing the conductors would have to point at them. The video results are pretty endearing.
While the best sign they hold is “Point here if you are dead sexy,” they also made many other signs asking the conductors to “point here” if:
- You are not wearing pants right now
- You have taken a selfie while driving
- You have seen a passenger naked
- Shoot the target with your laser finger [bullseye]
- You still love Thomas The Tank Engine
- Snape kills Dumbledore
- The 2nd Ave Subway is a lie
- NY is the greatest city in the world
You should watch and smile too.