Clarification: These are not for me to do. These are for you to do.
- Monday: Entrepreneurs pitch their startups in a structured contest called "First Impressions (Upcoming.org)." After each round, the weakest contestant is sacrificed to a bronze idol of John Doerr.
- Tuesday: Solve geeky puzzles and bet on Roomba cockfights (Phil Torrone's bringing his) at the next Nerd Salon (Upcoming.org) at San Fran's 111 Minna.
- Wednesday: Google manager Chris DiBona, Webby Awards founder Tiffany Schlain, and others speak about the geek-led intellectual property revolution at the Creative Commons Salon (Upcoming.org). Sneak off to the Flickr photo booth at the venue, SF bar Shine.
- Wednesday: Let's hope this one's catered — Stirr, the tech meet-and-demo-and-drink in Palo Alto (wagged in April), is back for Round B (Upcoming.org).
- Thursday: The $25 RSVP rate — $40 at the door! — might shrink the crowd at the SF Web Innovators meetup (Upcoming.org; 6 PM in Adaptive Path's SF office), but that means only the hardcore (or the hard-up-for-funding) will show up.
- Thursday: Use Flickr? Meet others.
- Thursday:Use Consumating? Meet others.