- Dell disappoints. Well, "disappoints" implies someone had hopes for them. [NYT]
- Nice shop you've got there. Be a shame if it lost all its Microsoft licenses. Why don't you hire Vinnie here to do some "consulting"? [Computer World]
- BitTorrent snags an online distribution deal with Warner Brothers (and suddenly Bram Cohen is very willing to talk about BitTorrent again). [NYT]
- The Webby Awards go to...the same ol' guys. [Wired News]
- The boys at Kotaku are liveblogging Microsoft's press conference at gaming confab E3. Reads like a Diggnation transcript with less "your mom" jokes. [Kotaku]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.