· Good news for actors looking to beef up the "skills" section of their resumes: The Shit Film proves, once again, that LA's number one natural resource is people willing to do just about anything in front of a camera.
· A Photoshop contest seeking the "darker side" of popular children's characters unearthed Malibu Anna, who requires about as much food as her real-life counterparts.
· Speaking of Anna's real-life counterparts, Variety is reporting that The Simple Life will be coming back for a fifth season.
· Katie Holmes' father is feeling your pain right about now, Grandpa Jon.
· The original Supernova (you remember Supernova, don't you? "Purple Pony?" "King Ding Dong?") takes Mark Burnett to court for stealing their lame band name.