• K-Fed boasts to having "amazing-ass test scores" on his GED. As for Britney, no comment. [Lowdown]
• Quincy Jones, 73, possibly dating fashion designer Heba Elawadi, 19. We can't even do the math on that age difference. 40-year-olds still looking to poach college chicks rejoice! [Gatecrasher, last item]
• Apparently Wolf Blitzer has never heard of Captain Janks, Crank Yankers, or the Howard Stern show. But he's eager to interview anyone related to the JonBenet Ramsey case. [Lowdown]
• Lindsay Lohan and Jared Leto have officially declared their couplehood. No word on whether 'LoLeto' vehicle Requiem For A Mean Girl II is a go. [Gatecrasher]
• Eva Longoria makes the big move from heels to flip-flops. The world exhales. [Us Weekly]
UPDATE: Ok, ok, just wanted to test you on the Loleto thing. Who knew you guys actually read this? Here's a replacement:
• Usher made his Broadway debut yesterday. Um, Yeah! Let it burn baby.
[Access Hollywood, via Google Video]