You've probably already seen the ridrunkulous Web 2.0 drinking game from Scifi.com that blogger Steve Rubel showed me. You've laughed at "On MySpace, take a drink if you manage to find the person you had a crush on in 2nd grade. Finish your drink if they're still hot." You even saw the added TechCrunch rules on the Supr.c.ilio.us blog. So here's one more section:
- Drink if you get invited to a group called "Change Facebook back," "Take away the news feeds," or "We may use a social network but we're still elitist luddites."
- Do a shot every time you see a photo of your friends doing a shot.
- Drink when someone inexplicably replaces their decent self-portrait with a hideous one.
- Drink when someone tags a photo with your name because some of your elbow made it into the frame of someone else's group shot.
- Finish your drink when founder Mark Zuckerberg invades your homepage with another apology.