After ripping apart Technorati's first video blog, I avoided watching for two, maybe three episodes of this attempt at a news show by staffers at the leading blog search engine. Then someone sent another clip. Damn it, here we go with:
What's wrong with the latest Technorati video
- Can we do this without it sounding like there's a full cafeteria behind the camera? If you can't get a studio, at least quiet down the office for ten minutes. Clearly that's all it takes to film your show.
- Aaron and Liz, practice your lines.
- But get a teleprompter too.
- "One other blogger suffices to say"? Where did you learn grammar, boy?
- Didn't you watch the "Get a Mac" commercials? You can't use "touch " unless you make a point first.
- Liz. Put down your hands until you learn how to use them.
- Is it the microphone making Aaron's voice come in through the right speaker or did the sound editor have a Bloody Mary for breakfast?
And that's what's wrong with Technorati's video today. Until they post today today's, because I'm writing this at midnight. Okay. Let's do some news.