- We said good bye to the Jessica Coen era with a ceremonial haircut in Nick Denton's kitchen.
- Larry Bird did not walk through that door, but Lloyd Grove did.
- We opened the Douchebag Hall of Fame. The charter member was Aleksey Vayner, naturally. He then hired an attorney for... we're not sure, exactly.
- We met A.J. and his friends,who showed us how to ball on Thursday nights. Our readers didn't think he was the real deal though.
- Who is Anderson Cooper's new 'friend'? He might be a trainer at the Greenwich Avenue Equinox, but probably not. And we identified the reasons why we want to be his 'friends' too.
- We called the NBC layoffs, which wasn't as bad as The Guardian reported. Still, Jack Rudolph is very angry. Cue smartass response from Jordan McDeere.
- Who snitched on Steve Wynn? We don't know, but Jacob Berstein is throwing his brother under the bus.
- We were shocked by Bob Herbert's shock at the lack of shock.
- We ran into an old friend.