- Will Kristine Johnson replace Roz Abrams as weekday anchor on WCBS News? Yeah, us either. [NYDN]
- David Schneiderman out at New Times, Bill Jensen in. Memo: "Over the next few days and weeks, Bill, his wife Kendall, and their two children, ages eight and six, will be preparing to leave Boston and move to a Village Voice city, probably either Phoenix or Denver." You hear that, Phoenix and Denver? You're Village Voice cities! And apparently interchangeable. [VV]
- Either LAT editor Dean Baquet is the bravest man in journalism or he doesn't want to be the only one standing when the music stops. [NYT]
- Kurt Andersen still thinks LAT readers are dumber than NYT readers, just not as many of them as he previously suggested. [Romenesko]
- Barry Diller has "an amazing, gnarled face that speaks of his Beverly Hills youth as well as time spent on his beloved yachts." Also, a shitload of money. [Guardian]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.