- Today's top deal: Google will start selling ads for over 50 newspapers. [NY Times]
- MySpace goes to Japan, rejects our suggested name (2 MySpace: Tokyo Drift). [CNet]
- The National Federation of the Blind is suing Target for not making its website accessible to the blind, in a case that decides whether Web sites must be accessible just like physical stores. [NY Times]
- Technorati chief Dave Sifry explains how some of his blog search engine's ranking systems work in his quarterly report on the State of the Blogosphere, [Technorati]
- While publisher Tim O'Reilly maps out the subjects that sell well in his State of the Computer Book Market report. [O'Reilly Radar]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.