- Washington Post shrinking. Yes, yes, "tightening up the paper's news hole," is a funny phrase. [WaPo
- Brian Williams fuckin' hates cat videos. [WWD]
- How will David Pecker respond to the failure of Bonnie Fuller's "blogazine" project? Not well, probably. [NYP]
- Times columnist Dan Barry to bring his signature decaffeinated Breslin prose to the rest of the nation (excluding Alaska and Hawaii.) [NYO
- Get ready for ads on the BBC online. [Guardian]
- So did that Mexican dude buy that Jackson Pollock or what? Don't ask the Times. [Modern Art Notes]
- New tech blogger would like to be more generous to civilians while still covering important gossip. Good luck, kid. Just don't overthink it. [SFGate]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.