It's that time of year again: Bleary-eyed Conde Nast editors turn out for the annual Christmas luncheon, and, middle-school style, determine their status by their closeness to (or distance from) Chairman Si. Conde Kremlinologist Keith Kelly gives you the scoop, but here are a couple of highlights:
- Glamour EIC Cindi Leive sat at the right hand of the father.
- Vogue supremo Anna Wintour once again cracked the Big Table.
- New Vanity Fair publisher Edward Menicheschi was seated on Si's other side, which may have been a politic move by Graydon Carter to show that Newhouse has faith in his new choice. (Carter himself was in "the bleacher seats," but we're not reading too much into that.)
- Full chart after the jump, but do look at the image above. New Yorker editor David Remnick and Jane head Brandon Holley sat at the same table. Oh, the witty banter the two must have shared!
- CONDE NAST TABLE TALK [NYP]