- Vivendi decides to hold on to its NBC Universal stock in spite of the fact that Jeff Zucker is allegedly a dick. [NYP]
- Former Rack Wrangler upset with ABC for stealing his unique concept of a chick with big tits reading news. [ETP]
- Soon-to-expire media saloon Siberia has reached the fourth stage of Kubler-Ross: It now has a website. Stop by while you still can to see the bathroom where Jayson Blair snorted rails. [NYO]
- Whither Joe Douche? [NYP]
- Frank Johnson, the Spectator-editing Johnson who didn't fuck half the staff, has passed. [Guardian]
- The guy who taught Perez Hilton what a blog is has somehow not killed himself from the shame of it all. [Salon]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.