- Keith Kelly gets the "exclusive": Time Warner is selling its Time 4 Media properties to the Bonnier Group for a sum considerably less than the $300 million they wanted. Tough break for AdAge, which had the story yesterday but pulled it. [NYP]
- Star is not moving, Bonnie Fuller is not leaving, and everything that David Pecker says can be taken as the absolute gospel. [WWD]
- NewsCorp subpoenas YouTube. [Guardian]
- LAT names an "editor for innovation," plans to teach its reporters about the Web. [LAT]
- Bill Keller believes in the New York Times even if Morgan Stanley doesn't. [American Journalism Review]
- We'd like to start a fund to buy Tribune, just so we don't have to hear about it anymore. [WSJ]
- Harry Potter brings you the old media/new media debate from Davos. [Guardian]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.