Media Bubble: "Hey, It's Scooter. You Know That Plame Chick? CIA."
- Scooter Libby would call Judy Miller at all hours just to tell her that Valerie Plame worked for the CIA. [WaPo]
- Man wins internal award at company meeting. [WWD]
- The Times wasn't looking to replace Phil Taubman, but, you know, Dean Baquet was available. [NYO]
- Jon Friedman takes a look at the Maria Bartiromo story. His conclusions may surprise you. Nah, we're just kidding, it's the same conventional wisdom you've seen everywhere else. [Marketwatch]
- Times takes a big hit on Boston Globe. [NYT]
- Don't look back, Greta Van Sustern; you'll see Anderson Cooper behind you. Insert your own joke here. [TVNewser]
- New York magazine might move to SoHo. [WWD]