Well, the polls have closed, and the winner of the Stardolls photoshop contest is, by a Wintour-slim margin, the creator of the P*r*z doll, Kate Rados. Kate endeared herself to us by submitting her design with this caveat: "There wasn't a "flabby bunt" attachment, but you work with whatcha got." Well, Kate made it work, and her reward is tangentially related to the work of someone who's heard that catchphrase quite a few times: Malan Breton. This morning, we attended a showing of his Fall 07 collection (more on this later!) and received a gift bag full of goodies, which, as promised, we are passing on to lucky Kate. Kate, please step forward to claim:
- One can of Niagara spray starch
- One extraordinarily poetic program. ("This season, I drew inspiration from iconic images in visual design, film, and music. Color, Light, Sound, a young Elizabeth Taylor, Gaudi, true evolution in the truest feminine form. The Gershwin concerto in G, New friends, the limelight, the low life, the jazz age, and the opportunity for a new world.")
- A business card for Hello Beautiful salon in Williamsburg
- An invite for the afterparty
- Murad Energizing Pomegranate lip therapy
- A tube of FACE atelier lipstick in 'Revenge.'
- Act now to claim your prize, Kate!
Earlier: The Fabulous Stardolls Poll At Last