Gawker's Week In Review: Forever In Our Hearts
- We paid tribute to our fallen angel, Anna Nicole Smith.
- We arranged a very special Valentine's day for our black friend.
- We learned about what it takes to work at Vice (for free.)
- We snuck back under the covers with Eric Schaeffer and regretted it immediately.
- We realized that everyone thinks Ron Burkle's behind Radar because . . . he is.
- We crossed Fashion Reality show must-meet "stars" #2 and #3 off our list. Next up: TYRA!
- Oh, right: we reveled in Fashion Week.
- We finally figured out what was up with those cat people.
- We asked a lesbian to parse Britney's homo tendencies for us.