Media Bubble: What's Long, Pink, Fits In A Purse?
- Tabloidism is allegedly the most radical change in the New York Observer's history. [NYO]
- A year after the super-successful acquisition of About.com, the NYT has partnered with Monster.com. Do these folks get the web or what? [Boston Globe]
- They sure do, says Tom Scocca. [NYO]
- Charlie Gibson finally wins a week; meanwhile, could Katie Couric finally be winning over Alessandra Stanley? [NYT]
- Deb Schoeneman gets the Head Counselor job at Hampton Style this summer. It's like a magazine, only with afternoon beach 'n' drinks time! [WWD]
- How profligate are Republicans? They're willing to drop seven grand on a speech from Joel Stein. [LAT]