· Yes, there's a hepatitis A scare related to a Wolfgang Puck event, but it's for the Sports illustrated swimsuit issue party at the Pacific Design Center back on February 14th, not the Puck-catered Governor's Ball following the Oscars. Any Academy member experiencing the symptoms of jaundice, fatigue, fever, abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea since Sunday night probably should just place an angry call to their coke dealer about the poor quality of their celebratory Oscar eightball rather than waste the time of public health officials trying to provide immune globulin shots to the potentially infected.
· Gary Sinise as Bones? Yeah, that kind of makes sense to us. He can probably pull off the "Dammit, Jim, I'm a doctor, not a [name of occupation for which the physician is not qualified]" lines with no problem.
· 12-year-olds are always at their most adorable while getting a lapdance.
· Even back in 1970, people still sounded ridiculous trying to take the Oscars seriously.
· Want to fill up with righteous indignation about Children of Men's total Oscar fuckage once again? Go watch this.