Tomorrow's the full moon, and, well, you know what that means. Wait, you don't? Well, time for a little woo-woo ladyscience lesson! Can you think of something besides the moon that waxes and wanes on a monthly basis? That's right: uterine linings. If you'd like to "become reacquainted with Mother Moon," you can look at the info on this probably specious but who cares web site. But if you'd like to just take our word and roll with it, here's what we consider to be evidence that this week, everyone had MAD PMS.
- Commenters even more on the rag than usual. Seriously, we're not sure what's going on out there.
- Amy Sohn is extra-bitchy! (Wait.)
- Those fucking bees are still missing! WT Fuck, yo?
- Michelle Williams.
- Our email inbox. Seriously. Sometimes tense!
- That catfighty 85 Broads shrew!
- Salon.com. (No, that's all! It's just so menstrual.)
- Jeffrey Chodorow feeling overwhelmed.
Yes, it's certain: the current mood is RAGGY. We're convinced that this entire town is about to explode in a bath of chocolate and regret. We sure can't wait till next week, when everyone gets the fuck back to normal.