Eater's Digest is an occasional guide to food events, edible "happenings" and, when we stumble upon it, free booze.
- Salvatore Tassa, one of Italy's top chefs, is guesting at uptown brass-and-marble glory hole San Domenico's, through March 25th.
- Even hipsters have to eat lunch and now they can do it at Freeman's. [Eater]
- Eat crab head custard in Sunset Park. [NYT]
- Do blood sausage at the Monday Room, Public's semi-secret foetus in fetu. [Gothamist]
- Through Friday, get shlizzled during National Wine Week. 10 glasses of wine for $10 at all Smith and Wollensky restaurants.
- Morandi. Lunch. Meh [Eater]
- James Beard Award Nominees announced. Where's Ilan Hall?
- A profusion of Japanese-Italian fusion confusion at newly-opened Natsumi. [UrbanDaddy]