- Bernie Goldberg: will bitch about CBS for food. [NYP]
- Former Voice editor David Blum names names, questions English, in the Katie Couric blog plagiarism thing. [NYS]
- CBS: All over the web, up in "portals." [WSJ]
- Dylan Stableford may be the last person in New York still reading the Press, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have strongly-held opinions about it! [Fishbowl NY]
- Dana Vachon "casts" Mergers & Acquisitions, mocks Jake Gyllenhaal's swarthiness. [WWD]
- Ana Marie Cox's Damascene conversion involves the voice of Imus saying "nappy-headed hos." [Time]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.