- Anna Nicole Smith and Kurt Vonnegut were both featured in the same issue of Playboy, but only one of them was naked. [Lard Biscuit]
- What if a famous designer had a store opening and nobody came? [Racked]
- The Sun has a right-wing agenda and loves Israel, says The Nation. Also, all that stuff about having 150,000 readers is grossly exaggerated. We're shocked. [The Nation]
- Cain is moving farther downtown, but not exactly downtown: 17th and 9th, to be exact. Surely the neighbors are thrilled. [DBTH]
- Starting in September, Nielsen will record ratings of shows watched in bars, gyms, hotels, and offices. [NYT]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.