Gawker's Week In Review: Goodbyemus
- We bid farewell to Don Imus in song.
- We congratulated Larry Birkhead's sperm, but chided the rest of him for being less speedy.
- We went to the best pure book party to emerge from the blogosphere.
- We rearranged the furniture a little bit around here.
- We painstakingly explained the internet to Jimmy Kimmel.
- We found out why we shouldn't grow up to be homemakers, in spite of the fact that Leslie Bennetts' book "has nothing to do with feminism."
- We announced the eventual khristening of a new Kat.
- We realized we had no gay car. But we have a gay driver, and that's a start!