- The dairy-concoction wars heat up yet again; Yolato is coming to Grand Central. Yo-Yo-Yolato! Take that, Pinkberry!
- The recently arrested Jason Neroni is found working in the kitchen of the aptly named Alias. [Grub Street]
- Patricia Yeo's Monkey Bar is opening tonight. We know where Dr. Zaius will be at 5! [Eater]
- Sam Mason cooks Paella with Pela, and other dishes with other rock bands. Lame? Awesome? [Onfood]
- McInerny checks out Kings and Angels, chills with Hova. [HG]
- A new bar in the East Village with a cocktail program, and sexy in the name. Pukesy! [DBTH]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.