- Thomson Corp. has made an overture to take over Reuters. Will they? Is good for stock price so far! [Globe & Mail]
- Microsoft wants to take over Yahoo! But will they? [NYP]
- Did the NYPD leak documents concerning the city's surveillance of protesters at the Republican national convention to Judy Miller? Could be! [VV]
- It's deadline time for bids on the Primedia Enthusiast Group. Could the titles go to Ron Burkle? Possibly! [NYP]
- Did former Illinois governor and Hollinger International board member Jim Thompson approve millions of dollars in payments to Conrad Black? Stranger things have happened! [NYT]
- Is Campbell Brown really going to leave NBC for CNN? Today is so Friday! All questions, no answers! [TVNewser]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.