- New York Times managing editor Jill Abramson is suing the driver that ran her down and his employers too. [P6]
- According to the ad department, the New York Observer is "New York City's newest real estate read." How thrilling. [WWD]
- The Boston Herald, which now owes $2 million in libel damages, asks court to reconsider its lost appeal over confusing testimony. Also: Confusing article! [Boston Herald]
- New York's semi-annual New York Look fashion supplement photo-thing will be "nothing like" the Times T-thing. [WWD]
- Conrad Black's investor relations guy warned him that a $3 million Park Avenue apartment at corporate expense would seem inappropriate. [LAT]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.