· Who crowned Clooney King of Hollywood when we weren't looking?
· We're told that there might be a topless picture of Mila Kunis here, but we've been way too busy to check it for ourselves. [UPDATE: We're told it's a fake that they mocked up for the movie. Mila Kunis's virtue is restored!]
· There's a $14 million Kevin Costner DVD for sale—and it's not even The Guardian.
· Denis Leary laments that hypocritical T-Mobile isn't more rape-positive.
· And, finally, a Thursday afternoon palate-cleanser.