Once again, Alex Blagg ruins his eyesight gazing at the party pictures from Last Night's Party, Cobrasnake, and probably some other ones. At this point there's very little more we can say that has already been said. But that's okay. Sometimes silence speaks the most loudest. We guess what we're saying is, hey, it's Blue States Lose!
10.Misshapes. July 7th, 2007 photo #147: I'm sure your teacher at The New York Institute of Bad Ideas Passed Off As Fashion was floored, but I'm just not really digging the whole "nylon body suit over polka dot onesie with window treatment vest" thing.
9.The Cobrasnake. Wizards of Oizo photo #7287: Of the thousands of people who read this column each week, I'd like to think at least one of you would be responsible enough to just call the cops already.
8. The Cobrasnake. Wizard of Oizo photo #5584: I'm morally opposed to kidnapping people, taking them into the wilderness, and hunting them for sport with your friends (like in that Ice-T movie). But if I HAD to do it, I think I'd take this guy.
6. Misshapes. July 7th, 2007 photo #002: I'm not really sure what to make of Little Scotty Mouthbreather's latest get up (and really, am I ever?), but I do wish him luck with whatever futuristic space cult he's preparing to do battle with. If he were to be seriously harmed, I'd actually miss the little retard.
5. Last Night's Party. Hotel Motel video: Do you ever find yourself looking at an American Apparel ad and thinking "I wish that emaciated junkie would move around and eat something." Well, Jesus was listening.
3. Misshapes. July 7th, 2007 photo #1622: After years of attracting stares of horror and disbelief, this poor mess of humanity has actually become convinced that this is just how people look at each other.
1. Misshapes. July 7th, 2007 photo #5708: This guy is actually an optical illusion. If you stare at his shirt long he enough, he just becomes a blurry mass of tiresome unoriginality. Seriously, try it for yourselves!