· He may snort his father's ashes, but Keith Richards, sir, is not—nor was he ever—superdrunk.
· This year's Detour lineup is revealed. For us it really comes down to one little word: Justice.
· We hoped we'd never have to type the words "and Bobby Trendy as Himself" in our lifetime. We were wrong.
· Paul Haggis has been suffering from a mild case of writer's block on his Casino Royale follow-up script. Look to the twins for inspiration, Paul!
· Sherry Lansing and William Friedkin are suing ADT Security Services for failing to prevent their Bel-Air home from falling victim to burglars. We know—compelling stuff.
· AfterElton takes the fall TV season's temperature, and it's colder than Lance Bass's career. Thank god we have those Cavebears!