That's not our question. It comes from this blog.. The evidence: these headlines, which the writer apparently feels are beneath Arrington.
* Breast Isn't Best On Facebook
* Something Going On At Twitter?
* Googlers Get Kinky On Wikipedia
* Multi-Day Paypal Subscription Outage
* Like Sands Through The Hour Glass, Another Person Is Claiming To Have Founded Facebook
* Sprint Sucks And Their New Website Is Stupid
* Attack Of The Fake Bloggers
Iyer clearly thinks Arrington is going to the dogs. But we think those heds are fab—and can't understand why everyone doesn't want to be like us.