Seriously, people. I leave you alone for a week and what do you do?
- Well, if you're Google cofounders Larry Page and Sergey Brin, you Pay $1.3 million to park your jet at Moffett Field.
- If you're Nick Douglas, you go on a Digg strike.
- If you're Six Apart founders Ben and Mena Trott, you swap out your old and busted CEO for the new hotness.
- If you're Digg founder Kevin Rose, you break your iPhone.
- If you're Apple cofounder Steve Wozniak, you donate your car to charity and make a nerdy video.
That's it. I'm never taking a vacation again. You people clearly can't be trusted to behave yourselves.