· We realize we left many of you hanging last week when we posted the shocking clip in which the beloved Olly Girls of Sunset Tan were let go for failing to fully commit to their accelerator-pimping duties. As this Yo on E! clip plainly shows, however, the girls are in good spirits, and ready for whatever spray-on-nozzle-clearing challenges lie ahead.
· Drew Carey waxes philosophical about suddenly finding himself in a game show ghetto.
· Now it's Virgie Arthur vs. Howard K. Stern on the Anna Nicole Sue-Go-Round.
· Every lyric from Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start the Fire," explained with a hyperlink.
· No, your eyes are not deceiving you. That's Barbara Walters making out with Star Jones on a New York city street!
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.