Glaring Omissions reproduces tips received from readers in the last week that weren't covered on Gawker, either by accident (it happens!) or by design (it happens more often, particularly in the case of ad hominem Internet biliousness).
- To Whom It May Concern:
- Good morning,
- My name is Carolyn [REDACTED]. I reside in Naperville, Illinois. I am interested in applying for a celebrity assistant's position, and hope you can assist me. I can be reached at [REDACTED].or [REDACTED]. I would also be willing to send you my resume if required.
- I look forward to hearing from you soon.
- [To: Perez Hilton] BET YOU WISH SOMEONE WOULD "THREW" YOU A BONE!!!
- WHIP OUT THAT CREDIT CARD AGAIN, PEZHEAD, AND PAY / ORDER UP SOME
DICK....YOU SOUND LIKE YOU REALLY NEED IT!
- YOU NEED TO GET YOURSELF SOME CHAD HUNT SIZED COCK UP THAT FAT SLACK
STRETCH-MARKED BUTT OF YOURS TO EASE TO OBVIOUS TENSION!
- Hello. Goodbye...Hello. I am MisterArteest and I am an ApprehensiveBlogger, I will Announce this at TheOutset. TheApprehension is borne from an IdealSpirit, an IdealSpirit that believes in the OldWay, in the Authentic, in TheClassic, in the Atavistic&Bicameral, in TheForms of Literary Conquests ByPaper and ByPen, not ByComputer and MostCertainly not ByBlog ...I would prefer to do It like HenryMiller did It or JimmyCarroll, or Baudelaire or Bukowski... Maybe an adequate Analogy could be that of an AspiringThespian of TheStage or SilverScreen attempting to become a RealityTelevision Star...Part of Me thinks Blogging to be a ShortCut, a Fad, a Trend, a PopularInstrument of ArmchairDilettants... Part of Me thinks Blogging is NothingMore than an EmptyDiary of Words for the Vapid&Bored...Part of Me believes there are NoLiteraryPoints to be Earned in this Arena...Part of Me wants to save MyMaterial for a HardBack in a Bookstore...Part of Me thinks by becoming a 'Blogger', I am choosing to Chop my IdealSpirit off at TheKnees and dive into ThePool of Self Dilution that is the 'Blogosphere'...Part of Me believes Life is a Series of Resignations...Part of Me wants to cease flooding the EmailBoxes of MyFriends&Family and instead give Them a Choice...Part of Me thinks I will be Unsuccessful in Attracting a Readership...Part of Me doesn't think I will adequetly or comprehensively Articulate my Positions, and in turn, Be Misinterpreted...Part of Me thinks this will open some Doors that might otherwise RemainShut...Part of Me doesn't...I may not be here long, this GrandBloggingExperiment may be ShortLived...We will see...Whatever my PersonalHangups may be, in TheInterim, I hope You All will, at least in some S mallWay, be left with something to ChewOn...Cheers...
- It is only ten minutes past and I am watching the Real World, and I want to jump through the screen and smack these bitches! These girls are more than the usual catty girls you see on TV...Trisha...You have a boyfriend, get over the guy that "you saw first" and let somebody who doesn't have one have him. These girls are so blind that they are being played by a very hot Aussie...The girls need to get a clue...And
lastly, this girl Shauvon is on my last nerve. She is ready to blow up during every conversation, and it's
just a bit much. ALL three of the girls with the exception of Parisa, who is the only one with any
sense, are HORRIBLE 2-Faced bitchy little girls...I've said my piece...good night.
- P.S. The southern boy always seems to soothe me...even though I slightly detest the sound of his voice 9
times out of 10.
- Went to Launch of "Rigged" new monster book by Ben Mezrich! Can't wait for the movie!
- Mick Jagger's well fed bodyguard.
- Not that Taylor Hicks is on anyones radar right now but this is a pretty big scandal and you guys should break this story. In May 2007 Splash News released photos of Taylor Hicks with some woman on the beach. The girl was some piece of ass. But Hicks camp lied to save his priest like image and said it was some Milwaukee newsnanchor named Caroline Lyders that was his girlfriend. The real girl is some chick from Kansas City and she was just a fling. She set him up with those pictures. [And so on and so on.]
- What the hell? I was all nice and signed in, and I was watching the comments go by and commenting... and then it demanded I reload... now I see the stupid party, but no comments no matter how many times I reload.
- Denton is going to die. And I'll be the guy standing over his corpse with a confusing look on his face.
- Dear Tionna, I have a question and I wanted to know your opinion. I produce a home amateur sex series using mostly teenage girls. ([URL REDACTED] ) I'm 40-something years old and my best friend thinks I'm too old for this line of work and feels that these girls need to be experiencing sex with someone their own age. I feel that as long as the girl is 18+ and she consents to appear in my videos, that's her free will choice and age should not be a factor in whom I'm fucking. I'm not forcing them. I feel no moral duty to showcase females in my own age group. I question is simple: Does using teenagers to appear in my videos violate some 'moral code' or do you feel that my friend is simply playa hatin the fact that I can still pull young shawties?
- Awaiting your insight and wisdom,
- Big Belly Rick