Birthday parties, office open houses, and the best name for a lecture ever populate today's Valleywag Calendar. Read on so you don't miss out on the fun.
- Video blogger Schlomo Rabinowitz leads an Innovation Salon discussion on integrating Web 2.0 into daily life entitled "How I Learned to Twitter Your Flickr." 7 p.m. at 835 Market Street [BAVC]
- Spark PR is hosting a cocktail hour at their offices on 2 Bryant St., Suite 100. Starts at 5:30 p.m. [Going.com]
- PBWiki founder David Weekly is celebrating his 29th birthday by renting out all of Golfland Sunnyvale for free miniature golf and arcade games. Everyone's invited, and bring your friends. (Psst, happy birthday, David!) [Facebook]
- Startup Podaddies is throwing an office party at 333 Bryant, Suite 160 [Facebook]
- There's a 10th anniversary party for nerdly news aggregator site Slashdot at Blue Chalk in Palo Alto. [Slashdot]
- The Bay Area Interactive Group has an event on "Holding Hype Accountable - Techniques for evaluating emerging media within an integrated media plan" at the Ritz Carlton in San Francisco. We think that might have something to do with putting ads on Facebook. [SFBIG]
- Schilling vs. Jimenez in World Series game two at Fenway. We know two people who have been in Valleywag who are attending this game. Can you spot them in the crowd shots? (Oh, yeah, Go Sox!)