A federal judge on Thursday refused, at least for now, to order a hearing at which the government would have to explain in detail the destruction of C.I.A. videotapes showing the harsh interrogation of two suspected Al Qaeda operatives. So while you're waiting for that to get resolved enjoy these pictures of idiots partying from Cobrasnake and Last Night's Party and Nicky Digital as they are mocked by Alex Blagg.
10.Drunken Stepfather. Steve Aoki pees in Montreal video: Steve Aoki is so busy pressing buttons and playing Daft Punk tracks off his laptop that he DOESN'T HAVE TIME to go to the bathroom. That's how dedicated he is to whatever it is that he does.
9.The Cobrasnake. Panty Sale photo #9674: But it makes sense, because Aoki's dicking around in the DJ booth is, like, so rad, and so powerful, that it's turned this dude into a what a douchebag would look like as an animated cartoon, not to mention the effect it's having on the two guys in the background, who are in the middle of a full-on earth-shattering Aokigasm.
8. Nicky Digital. Censorship is Weak As Fuck Art Show photo #68374: As an abstract concept, censorship may indeed be "weak as fuck", but when applied to every tardbot at this party and all the dumb stuff they're probably doing and saying, I'd argue that it can be awesome as fuck sometimes, too.
4. Last Night's Party. Paris Miami photo #9480: You know what, thank God for "Mystery" and his posse of pick-up artistic geniuses, because a world without them, would be a world without this guy. And I don't want to live in that world.
3. The Cobrasnake. Factory Fleamarket photo #7623: It's missing the Misshapes, but otherwise this could almost be a photographic modern Mt. Rushmore, looking down on the whole retarded generation of suburban refugees they suckered into believing that the hipster-junkie lifestyle as seen in Vice Magazine and The Cobrasnake was some kind of "cool underground art scene" they too could be a part of if they moved to New York and bought blank neon t-shirts and tube socks at American Apparel, which is ironically where most of them now work and waste what little extra money is left over after supporting the growing coke habit necessary to keep their non-existent dreams alive.
2. The Cobrasnake. Pash Is Back photo #7676: I think Vigo from the evil painting in "Ghostbusters II" may have finally escaped from his canvas prison and re-invented himself as a swinging LA scenester who wears gold jackets and loves redheads.
1. The Cobrasnake. Ima Robot Vacation photo #0574: Wouldn't it be great if this match made in hipster heaven actually met on Craigslist? "Hawaiian-Print Prince Seeks Princess - m4w/Hi, my name's Rick, and I'm looking for someone who takes wearing outlandish flower-print clothing, funny hats, and crazy eyeglasses as seriously as I do. I don't really have any hobbies or interests other than dressing myself up all ridiculous, and just wandering around so people can look at me and take pictures. I do sometimes enjoy backgammon, but only when played in the middle of a crowded public place, while dressed like a rainforest. Please write back if you're interested (and aggressively try to look as stupid as possible at all times)."