· In an unusually star-studded strike video (Eric Bogosian! Dean Winters! B.D. Motherfucking Wong!), we're introduced to Murder Unscripted, a completely writerless police procedural. Enjoy.
· If someone had actually cast the LOLrus alongside Nicholson and Freeman, we might've gone to see The Bukkit List.
· Weirdly, our nightmares almost always involve Sherri Sheppard being chased through Central Park by enormous rolls of toilet paper. Get out of our minds!
· LAT editors justify all the manpower they've been throwing at the Britney Spears story.
· "TMZ has learned the divorce between Pam Anderson and Rick Soloman is back on and Pam is pregnant!" Yeah, we stopped reading there.