· In an unusually star-studded strike video (Eric Bogosian! Dean Winters! B.D. Motherfucking Wong!), we're introduced to Murder Unscripted, a completely writerless police procedural. Enjoy.
· If someone had actually cast the LOLrus alongside Nicholson and Freeman, we might've gone to see The Bukkit List.
· Weirdly, our nightmares almost always involve Sherri Sheppard being chased through Central Park by enormous rolls of toilet paper. Get out of our minds!
· LAT editors justify all the manpower they've been throwing at the Britney Spears story.
· "TMZ has learned the divorce between Pam Anderson and Rick Soloman is back on and Pam is pregnant!" Yeah, we stopped reading there.
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.