Fired Connected Ventures founder Jakob Lodwick thought it would take a whole 300 or so words to humiliate his ex-girlfriend, Star editor-at-large and Mossberg-esque technology evangelist Julia Allison. All this because Lodwick and Allison's relationship — friends prefer to characterize it as a postmodern art project — went awry. But Jake, there was no need to go over a 100 words.
I try not to blog about Julia. I can't help it. I want nothing to do with her, but she:"She has no value," he writes, eh? You know what that means ladies! Fella is totally on the market! Paging Tasha Maltby.
I have insulted and degraded her to no avail. She has no value. But every day Julia-related shit pops into my life.
- calls or emails me
- ignores that I told her she is a "psychopathic narcissist" who is "evil"
- recently hired my brother to do video work for her
- writes about me on her site
- misrepresents her closeness to my friends
- visits my old office and my old coworkers
- emailed one of my ex-girlfriends
- started attacking Tumblr