Pageviews show that our Ron Paul endorsement isn't working out. We're going with Plan B: iGovernment, by Steve Jobs. Go buy a "Steve Jobs for President" T-shirt and see why he gets our endorsement.
- State of the Union address will need to be read on Engadget.
- Taxes $200 higher for early filers.
- Dialing any goverment phone number gets a recording, "Did you know that you can get many of your questions answered online at support.apple.gov?"
- White House press briefings closed to everyone except Walt Mossberg.
- American flag: Black, with one white star in the middle.
- $6 trillion budget most expensive ever, but fits into a manila envelope.
- Foreign policy: "Boom."