Missed earnings, recession fears, and dodgy deals are eviscerating the stock portfolios of tech titans like Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Steve Ballmer, Larry Page, Sergey Brin, and Eric Schmidt. Here's the damage.
- Bill Gates is out $6 billion since the beginning of the year and $3 billion since Microsoft bid on Yahoo
- Steve Ballmer's net worth is down $3 billion since 2007
- Apple CEO Steve Jobs has lost $400 million in six weeks.
- Google cofounders Sergey Brin and Larry Page are both down $5 billion so far this year.
- Google CEO Eric Schmidt lost $2 billion this year.