Christopher Lawrence of the Las Vegas Review Journal does not like Harvey Levin or his schlocky celebrity reportage show TMZ on TV (based on the best selling website, TMZ.com) He hates it so much that he decided to watch the show for a week and document how much he hates it. And wouldn't you know it? What he recorded is pretty hateful. Some selected moments from the reporter/bit of a square's week in hell:
- "Monday, 7:30 p.m. — Levin calls one of the Spears family's countless court dates 'maybe the biggest hearing ever.' Take that, Roe v. Wade!"
- "Monday, 7:52 p.m. — Sharon Stone, Marcia Cross, Juliette Lewis and, I swear to God, Cheech Marin are asked what they think of Britney."
- "Thursday, 7:37 p.m. — Amy Winehouse is 'crack-tabulous.' Zing! Drug addiction is a hoot."
- "Thursday; 7:43 p.m. — Donald Trump is asked what he thinks of Britney."
- "Friday, 7:39 p.m. — The Rolling Stones look like Mount Rushmore. Get it? They're old. Like Larry King."