Everyone is always talking! Or, typing! Comments and questions and jokes and things! And some of it is really great. So this is where greatness is recognized. Join me as I bestow honors upon a lucky few.
- From Ha Ha Sound in It's Too Bad That People Like This Are Having Sex: "I, too, love the spontaneity and hardcore sexual heat that comes with a detailed, hourly log of a person's sex life."
- From IBentMyWookie in Crazed Commenters: "Pffft, that's nothing. My big reveal: The first letter of each of my posts on any given day, when linked together, spells out 'For crying out loud, Gabe, just give it up already. This could work. I know we'd be good together. You just have to stop being afraid of your own happiness.'"
- From BettyCrocker in The Lonely Ballad of Timothy Gunn: "He's heartbroken because Larry The Cable Guy went back to Arkansas, leaving behind nothing but a tatty flannel vest and the lonely echoes of belches and grunts in Tim's Bauhaus-style loft."
- From InOtherNews... in Art School's Julia Allison Training Program: "Would Norman Rockwell be sitting on a stool in front of a canvas, looking not at a mirror but a video of himself uploaded to YouTube?' [Also, your avatar is horrifying]
- From IndianSlipper in Let The Games Begin: "2/26/08 Good Morning and Welcome Back! " [Blogs!]