So the blog by Spitzer's call girl is obvs fake, because all she writes about is blogs. I wish it were harder to tell, or at least had clever jokes, because then she could join this list of the ten best ever parody blogs.
9. Al Sharpton: A site called News Groper started running celeb blogs last year; Sharpton's is one of the few funny ones.
8. Tom Cruise: A shame this one hasn't resurfaced this year.
7. Darth Vader: The jokes are too geeky, but this is one of Twitter's most-followed accounts.
5. Rosie O'Donnell: No wait, it's real, I just keep forgetting when "ro" posts things like:
effective monday march 17th
35 years 2 the day my mom left
the governor goes
thru the whore door
4. Condoleezza Rice: Most jokes on this fake Twitter account are about White House personal politics: "Stuck in traffic on Pennsylvania Ave and guess who pulls up next to me. Colin in his Avalanche! AWKWARD!"
3. Harriet Miers: The Supreme Court nominee blogged like a 13-year-old girl. Fake Harriet kept posting photos of Real Harriet to throw the ludicrous style into sharp relief.
2. There is no #2, because nothing deserves to come close to #1.
1. Steve Jobs: The only consistently great parody blogger, Fake Steve Jobs is more entertaining than real Steve would ever be. Better yet, the Fake Steve book isn't just a rehash of the blog.