Employment opportunity: 5WPR is looking for an HR director! I wonder if that's because incompetent superflack and 5W CEO Ronn [sic] Torossian fired his last HR director, filed a lawsuit against her, called her a "STUPID CUNT," and scared off potential clients? Well it could be anything, really. Good HR directors are hard to find! The full job ad is below, so apply right now.
Fast growing NYC based PR firm with approximately 80 professionals seeks qualified HR Director. This person will interact with senior management and will be responsible for implementing and managing a diverse HR program featuring strong recruitment duties. This is an extremely important position with significant growth potential. We welcome confident candidates to submit their credentials, cover letter and salary requirements.
- Process a variety of HR-related paperwork (e.g., payroll, benefits, new hire) according to established procedures; ensure HR forms are completed and processed appropriately.
- Maintain and input employee changes, new hire information, and termination information into HRIS.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and company guidelines.
- Draft employee related HR communications for CEO's review and/or create communications to ensure effective, accurate, and timely dissemination of information.
- Assist with payroll and benefits administration, follow-up on outstanding issues, and investigate employees' inquiries.
- Screen resumes and interview candidates for positions of all levels.
- Generate various HR-related reports for management as requested.
- Maintain a variety of hardcopy and softcopy HR records and files.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Maintain an understanding of the PR industry, competitive firms and understand how and where to recruit in this industry
Qualifications must include:
* Possess excellent communication skills
* Have a flexible management style
* Maintain strong interpersonal skills for interaction with both management and staff
* Minimum of 10 to 15 years experience in management
* Organizational and Management skills
* Demonstrate the ability to supervise administrative staff and other firm activities
* Have recruiting skills for administrative and professional staff
* Self motivated
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Good listening skills and ability to interact with all levels of employees and display genuine interest and respect for people and their concerns.
- Detail-oriented, self-starter able to work calmly and flexibly in order to respond to changing priorities.
- General knowledge of the various federal, state, and local laws and regulations relative to labor and employment issues (e.g. FLMA, COBRA, ERISA, FLSA, etc.).
- Strong pc skills, preferably MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and knowledge of HRIS.
Email resumes to: email@example.com